What is empower LEADERS all about?
a morning of leadership, mentorship and scholarship
In it’s 113 year history Rotary has always taken a lead in creating leadership opportunities for young people. Through Rotary Youth Leadership Awards, Peace Fellowships, Rotary Community Corps, Youth Exchange and the Friendship Exchange Rotarians have spoken to the value of teaching young people to be leaders in their communities and around the world. Strong leadership is critical when it comes to addressing challenges and creating lasting change and workable solutions across the globe, in our communities and in ourselves. We invite you to join us as we convene and encourage our next generation of leaders. It is in this spirit of empowerment that we present to you this morning of leadership, mentorship and scholarship: empower LEADERS
First Lady of Rotary International
Former President and CEO,
The Charming Shoppes
C.E.O. of E.T and T Enterprises Inc.
Bring a person you wish to encourage in devleoping leadership skills
Three leadership awards will be presented at the conclusion of the empowerLEADERS event. Each Mentor for the morning may nominate their Protégé for an award.
Are people of action following in the spirit of Paul Harris so that professionals with diverse backgrounds can exchange ideas, form meaningful, lifelong friendships and give back to the communities in which they live and work.
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
All tickets sales will be processed through the Rotary District 6450 website.
This Event is for Rotarians and Non-Rotarians
- This ticket is available to the following individuals.
- Coach, Teacher, Professor, Principal, Civic Leader, Government Official, Superintendent, Healthcare Professional, Non-Profit Director or other Business/Community Leader
- This special ticket is available to Mentors and Protégés who would like to enjoy additional time interacting with the event speakers.
- Noon until 2PM.
- $132.00 per person
- (must purchase a regular admittance ticket)
- Limited to first 24 attendees